We are still providing comprehensive care for your pets but have put in place additional safety provisions to help keep you safe.
- Please telephone/email the surgery for advice/booking an appointment/requesting medication rather than visiting the surgery.
- If you need to attend the surgery please ring the doorbell on arrival. Step away from the door to allow us to speak to you at a safe distance
- Wherever possible, we will talk to you and transfer pets outside so that you do not have to enter the building.
- Payments can be made at the practice but also via telephone BACS transfer or remote card payments.
- If you or anyone in your house is isolating due to Coronavirus please to do visit the surgery but contact us for advice.